Holy Redeemer's Parish Council is comprised of members of Holy Redeemer, including the Pastor and the Deacon.
They support various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- aid the Pastor in discerning the future direction for the parish and to fulfill the mission which Christ gave his church
- help set the priorities of the parish, which includes approving the annual parish budget
- to act, as a group, as an advisor to the Pastor in parish and community matters
- to provide effective communication between the council and general parish membership
- to provide for communication, coordination and cooperation among the many ministries in the parish
- for the full list of duties, click on the link for the Constitution of the Pastoral Council
Elected members serve a three year term, beginning in July and expiring in May. Elected officers within the council include Chairman and Vice-Chairman. There are 2 appointed members chosen by the Pastor as well as a youth representative.
Parish Council holds regular meetings each month from September to May in the parish conference room for 1-2 hours.
If you have a cause to bring before the council, call the parish office at 419-629-2543 or contact the Chairman of the Council.
Father Thomas Dorn Pastor
Greg Bornhorst Deacon Council Meeting Minutes:
John Palmer Appointed Member
Michele Dicke Education April 2018
Robin Brandt Finance March 2018
Jay McCollum Worship & Spirituality / Chair February 2018
Rodney Bertke Property January 2018
Brenda Kuck Education December 2017 (cancelled)
Katie Spragg Evangelization & Service November 2017
Jonathan Dietz Appointed Member October 2017
Laura Steineman Evangelization & Service September 2017
Nancy Topp Worship & Spirituality June/July/August 2017 (summer)