Holy Redeemer's Parish Council is comprised of 10-11 members of Holy Redeemer, including the Pastor and the Deacon.
They support various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- aid the Pastor in discerning the future direction for the parish and to fulfill the mission which Christ gave his church
- help set the priorities of the parish, which includes approving the annual parish budget
- to act, as a group, as an advisor to the Pastor in parish and community matters
- to provide effective communication between the council and general parish membership
- to provide for communication, coordination and cooperation among the many ministries in the parish
- for the full list of duties, click on the link for the Constitution of the Pastoral Council
Elected members serve a three year term, beginning in July and expiring in May. Elected officers within the council include Chairman and Vice-Chairman. There are 2 appointed members chosen by the Pastor as well as a youth representative.
Parish Council holds regular meetings each month from September to May in the parish conference room for 1-2 hours.
If you have a cause to bring before the council, call the parish office at 419-629-2543 or contact the Chairman of the Council.
Father Thomas Dorn Pastor
Greg Bornhorst Deacon Council Meeting Minutes:
Brenda Kuck Education December 2017 (cancelled)
Michele Dicke Education November 2017
Leah Wente Appointed member October 2017
Robin Brandt Finance September 2017
Janet Eshelman Worship & Spirituality June/July/August 2017 (summer)
Jay McCollum Worship & Spirituality May 2017
Rodney Bertke Property April 2017
John Palmer Appointed Member March 2017
Katie Spragg Evangelization & Service February 2017
Becky Homan Evangelization & Service January 2017