Finance Holy Redeemer's Parish Council is comprised of members of Holy Redeemer, including the Pastor and any Deacons.
They support various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- aid the Pastor in discerning the future direction for the parish and to fulfill the mission which Christ gave his church
- help set the priorities of the parish, which includes approving the annual parish budget
- to act, as a group, as an advisor to the Pastor in parish and community matters
- to provide effective communication between the council, the commissions, and general parish membership
- to provide for communication, coordination and cooperation among the many ministries in the parish
- for the full list of duties, click on the link for the Constitution of the Pastoral Council
Elected members serve a three year term, beginning in July and expiring in May. Elected officers within the council include Chair and Vice-Chair. There are also 3 appointed members chosen by the Pastor.
Parish Council holds regular meetings each month from September (fellowship) to May in the parish conference room for 1-2 hours.
If you have a cause to bring before the council, call the parish office at 419-629-2543 or contact the appropriate member of the Council (see below).
Father Ken Schnipke, C.PP.S. -- Pastor
Greg Bornhorst -- Deacon
Brad Feltz -- Deacon
Valerie Mumaw -- Administrative Secretary
4th Year Members:
Scott Frey -- Appointed Member / Chair
Cory Steinke -- Property
3rd Year Members:
Tim Dues -- Eucharist
Diane Hoehne -- Love In Action
Mark Francis -- Appointed Member / Co-Chair
2nd Year Members:
Aaron Freeman -- Eucharist
Maria Larger -- Evangelization
Janet Suchland -- Stewardship
Erin Niekamp -- Appointed Member
New member voting June 10-11 (1 for Stewardship)
1st Year Members:
Janet Kronenberger -- Love in Action
Neil Homan -- Evangelization
Teresa Wuebker -- Stewardship
Robert Parker -- Finance