Holy Redeemer's Parish Council is comprised of members of Holy Redeemer, including the Pastor and the Deacon.
They support various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- aid the Pastor in discerning the future direction for the parish and to fulfill the mission which Christ gave his church
- help set the priorities of the parish, which includes approving the annual parish budget
- to act, as a group, as an advisor to the Pastor in parish and community matters
- to provide effective communication between the council and general parish membership
- to provide for communication, coordination and cooperation among the many ministries in the parish
- for the full list of duties, click on the link for the Constitution of the Pastoral Council
Elected members serve a three year term, beginning in July and expiring in May. Elected officers within the council include Chair and Vice-Chair. There are also 3 appointed members chosen by the Pastor.
Parish Council holds regular meetings each month from September (fellowship) to May in the parish conference room for 1-2 hours.
If you have a cause to bring before the council, call the parish office at 419-629-2543 or contact the appropriate commission member of the Council.
Father Thomas Dorn -- Pastor
Greg Bornhorst -- Deacon Council Meeting Minutes:
John Palmer -- Appointed Member (3rd year) 2018-2019:
Michele Dicke -- Education (3) May 2019 / Apr 2019
Robin Brandt -- Finance (3) Mar 2019 / Feb 2019
Jay McCollum -- Worship & Spirituality / Chair (3) Jan 2019 / Dec 2018
Brenda Kuck -- Education (2) Sep 2018 /Jun-Sep 2018(summer)
Katie Spragg -- Evangelization & Service (2) 2017-2018:
Nancy Topp -- Worship & Spirituality (1) Jan 2018 / Dec 2017 (cancelled)
Sep 2017 /Jun-Jul-Aug 2017(summer)