Holy Redeemer's Parish Council is comprised of members of Holy Redeemer, including the Pastor and the Deacon.
They support various activities of the parish including, but not limited to:
- aid the Pastor in discerning the future direction for the parish and to fulfill the mission which Christ gave his church
- help set the priorities of the parish, which includes approving the annual parish budget
- to act, as a group, as an advisor to the Pastor in parish and community matters
- to provide effective communication between the council and general parish membership
- to provide for communication, coordination and cooperation among the many ministries in the parish
- for the full list of duties, click on the link for the Constitution of the Pastoral Council
Elected members serve a three year term, beginning in July and expiring in May. Elected officers within the council include Chair and Vice-Chair. There are also 3 appointed members chosen by the Pastor.
Parish Council holds regular meetings each month from September (fellowship) to May in the parish conference room for 1-2 hours.
If you have a cause to bring before the council, call the parish office at 419-629-2543 or contact the appropriate member of the Council (see below).
Father Thomas Dorn -- Pastor
Greg Bornhorst -- Deacon
3rd Year Members:
Rodney Bertke -- Property Committee
Brenda Kuck -- Education
Katie Spragg -- Evangelization & Service
Jonathan Dietz -- Appointed Member / Council Chair
2nd Year Members:
Nancy Topp -- Worship & Spirituality / Council Co-Char
Katie Eyink -- Evangelization & Service
Lindsey Riethman -- Appointed Member
1st Year Members:
Samantha Larger -- Education
Ken Balster -- Finance Committee
Shannon Craft -- Worship & Spirituality
Jim Kaiser -- Appointed Member