Remind Header Information
For better communications (mainly for last minute notifications/changes) at Holy Redeemer, we will start using Remind. With Remind we can send out notifications to everyone at once – and you can each receive the message how you want. This software is setup for schools, so the language is "classes", "teachers", etc. Each class can be used for quick announcements to individuals or entire group such as cancellations or questions, or to start a discussion across all groups or just a single group.
With Remind, you choose how you want to be notified (and can modify this anytime) – text, email, or push notifications (requires the phone app). You can update or cancel each “class” you sign up for at any time. Use one of the following methods below or notify the parish office to get signed up.
- Text Messages:
- Text “@hr………” to 81010 (use list shown on the right side of this page)
- You will receive follow-up messages from Remind, please complete all steps.
- Push Notifications:
- Download the Remind App (“Remind: School Communication”) from Android or iOS or go to rmd.me/a to install. (if you don’t already have it installed)
- Once app is downloaded, create parent account with your email address.
- Go to the classes tab, at the bottom of the page, tap the + “Join a Class”, and after the “@” symbol, enter “……..” (see list on the right side of this page) – then follow prompts.
- Email Messages:
- Go to remind.com and sign up for an account (if didn’t use 1 or 2, or don’t already have it setup)
- Search for “…….” (use list shown on the right side of this page) or find the school “Holy Redeemer Catholic Church” and sign up for the class/classes.
- Add your email address for use for messages.
- If problems with any of the above, please contact the parish office and we can get you signed up. We will just need your email address and/or cell# depending on what form of communication you want to use.